EZENWA, LILIAN I.
Ezenwa, Lilian I. is a Lecturer II in the Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology, College of Natural Resources and Environmental Management, with a special interest in Environmental Pollution Control and Climate Change research. She has a B.FOREM degree in Forestry and Environmental Management, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria; M.Sc. in Environmental Control and Management, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. She is an active member of the Nigerian Environmental Study Team (NEST) and The Nigerian Environmental Society (NES). She has received an international fellowship sponsored by Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and DFID, implemented by African Academy of Sciences (AAS), Nairobi, Kenya and CIRCLE (Climate Impact Research Capacity Leadership Enhancement) from January to December, 2017. During this one-year fellowship, she carried out a research study on Impact of Climate Variability on Gender and Livelihood, as it affects coping strategies in Baringo County and Jigawa State. She has attended several conferences and symposiums within and outside the country. She also has some publications and research articles to her credit. She teaches and supervises undergraduate students in the College of Natural Resources and Environmental Management. Most of her research studies include but are not limited to soil quality assessment, air quality assessment, climate change adaptation and mitigation, gender studies etc.
4. Ezenwa, LI; Omondi, P; Ubuoh, EA. and Nnamerenwa, GC (2018c). Effect of Climatic Variability on Livelihood Choices among Rural Populace in Baringo County, Kenya and Jigawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Res. In Forestry, Wildlife & Env.
8. Ojinnaka, M. C., Ezenwa, L. I. and Igwe, N. (2016). Effect of Processing Methods on the Nutrient Composition of three Bitter Leaf Cultivars. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment (NJAFE). 12(3):155-161
9. Ojinnaka, M.C., Okorie, S. U., and Ezenwa, L.I. (2015). Mineral Composition of Cookies from Blends of African Breadfruit (Treculia africana), Wheat and Pigeon Pea Flours. 39th Annual Conference of the Nig. Inst. Of Food Sci. and Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
10. Ezenwa L. I., Awotoye O. O., Ogbonna P. C. (2014). Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Soil and Plant in a Quarry Site in Southwestern Nigeria. Research Journal of Chemical Sciences. ISSN 2231-606X. Vol. 4(8), 1-6
11. Nwajiobi B., Ezenwa L. I., Nwobodo K. A., and Ikwa L. O., (2013). Effective Waste Management for Sustainable Development in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 36th Conference of the Forestry Association of Nigeria, held in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Pg. 233 – 243.